Healthsense Fairview Green Medical Centre is pleased to advise that we are a Pfizer and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine site. We are happy to help increase protection levels for our local area and the wider community through COVID-19 vaccines. Click here to learn more or call us on 7078 6188 to make a booking. You can also book online
Booking your COVID-19 vaccination appointment
COVID-19 vaccinations are voluntary and free.
When it is your turn to get vaccinated, you can make a booking by completing the COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Checker: health.gov.au/eligibility-checker
Alternatively, you can call us on 7078 6188 to book your appointments to get your first and second doses of the vaccine.
Make sure you book appointments for both your first and second doses. Please give us a call if you need to confirm what the timing should be between the appointments.
If you need phone or on-site interpreting, call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450.
Preparing for your vaccination
Before your vaccination appointment, you should make sure your details are up to date with Medicare.
You can also read this patient factsheet developed by the Australian Government Department of Health: health.gov.au/preparing-for-vaccination
Please note, if you don’t have a Medicare card, or are not eligible for Medicare, you can get your vaccination for free at a Commonwealth Vaccination Clinic or a state or territory vaccination clinic. More information is available on the Department of Health website.
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment if:
- if you are feeling unwell with fever, have a cough or runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
- if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19
- if you are in isolation or quarantine.
If you have had another vaccine, for example, the flu vaccination, in the seven days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
To keep you and your community safe, before and after vaccination, it is important that you continue to:
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people and avoid handshakes and contact with people outside your household.
- Stay home if you feel unwell and get tested for COVID-19. You must stay at home until your results come back.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use hand sanitiser.
- Always cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue and put the tissue in the bin straight away.
Information on preparing for COVID-19 vaccination is available in other languages at: health.gov.au/preparing-for-vaccination-translated
To learn more about COVID-19 vaccines, visit: health.gov.au
Answers to commonly asked questions about COVID-19 vaccines are available in other languages at: health.gov.au/common-questions-translated